Monday, October 7, 2013

Paquette's Camp update Oct. 7th, 2013

Well the season here is about over.  The final group for the year is here right now. I closed down 2 of the cabins yeserday. I want ot stay ahead of the cold weather so I do not end up with frozen pipes, althouth the fall weather has been warmer than quite a bit of the summer. it does look like a fall  day here this morning, cold foggy and not sure wether it is a misty rain or a few snow flakes in the air.

  It has been a good summer, we have been happy to see old and new groups as they arrive and would like to thank everyone for helping to make it another successful year. I would also like to thank everyone for the pictures that they have given me , it helps keep this blog site possible. Also could not have made it through the season without all the help and support from Sue, Emily and Christine.

  Of course I am not finished with projects yet, but they will get done, I have been getting my trapping supplies ready for the upcoming season the last few days instead of the projects around the camp. I hope to stre trapping around the 15th of Oct. right after Thanksgiving, yes Thanksgiving is at a different time here than the states.

Hopefully I will not have pictures of snow and ice too soon, but I know it is on its way ready or not.

Have a good winter , will keep you posted through out!

Lewis
Paquette's Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment