Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paquette's Camp update Aug 25, 2010

We made it back from our vacation, it was a cold wet week but we had a good time anyway,leave it to us to go fishing on our time off.

We are starting to feel fall in the air here, Sue and the kids are getting ready to go back to school and I am trying to catch up on some projects. I finished putting sliding glass doors into cabin 2, put a new roof on cabin 6 and will be starting a shed tommorrow. Chad has started preparing for the bear hunt for me, putting baits out, clearing trails etc. , the bear are very active right now, should be a good hunt.

I am also enjoying the company of Wendy and Dianne some of the people I was coming to Paquette's Camp with before I came to stay! Great to see you guys, and nice of you to bring Ed with you as well, haven't seen him in 25 years.

Would also like to thank Kim and Corey for sending me pictures of her big fish so I can share it with everyone.

That's all for now

Lewie
Paquette's Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment